Like this morning.
As I was nosing around the garden a little bit of movement in the soil caught my eye. I looked closer. This is what I saw:
- explaining how the rising action contributes to the "climax", the most exciting part of any short story.
- laughing so hard while watching Jackass that I needed my asthma inhaler.
- congratulating my husband on reaching puberty each time his voice cracks.
- That's what she said jokes.
- discovering that the word embarrass sounds like "bare ass".
- and the classic, "hold your balls" line during gym class.