- Yesterday at the Rainbow Bridge border crossing, not one, but two cars in front of us at the immigration station had their passengers removed and the car seized. Either the security's getting better or there were two carloads of sketchy people in front of us.
- Ate two meals at Denny's-in a row!
- On her third attempt, my daughter won a stuffed animal at that machine where you use a lame-ass claw thing to attempt to snag a stuffie. She ended up with a highly flammable moose wearing a sleeping bag that says "Happy Xmas"just what I need. Photo to follow shortly
- While cleaning up a room, my husband asked me if I wanted to keep my earplugs that he retrieved from under the bed (that were now in his hand). I informed him those weren't my earplugs and he almost barfed.
- Found out that apparently, I need to be more specific when I tell my family to pack a change of clothes for the next day. It seems I'm the only one who brought clean pants and a toothbrush.
...and I'm back. This time in Charlotte. This is not going as smoothly as I anticipated. Am currently in (hopefully) the last hour of a mind-numbing delay- at the same time original flight should've been landing. So far, we've eaten a delicious and nutritious breakfast:
|Yes, that is a personal Papa Johns pizza and Diet Mountain Dew we're consuming at 9am|